Russia Equity Movers: Gazprom, Norilsk Nickel, Sberbank, TNK-BPKsenia Galouchko
The 30-stock Micex Index rebounded, adding 0.6 percent to 1,305.86 by the close in Moscow. The gauge declined 11 percent last month, the most since September. The dollar-denominated RTS Index rose 1 percent to 1,239.99.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt