Obama Brings Clinton to New York Events to Draw DonorsJulianna Goldman
Bill Clinton showered praise on Barack Obama and warned that Mitt Romney’s election would be “calamitous” for the U.S., as the former and current presidents joined forces to appeal to donors in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas