Marriott Plans to Add Hotels, Workers Amid U.S. Job ConcernsSusan Li
Marriott International Inc., the largest publicly traded U.S. lodging chain, said it plans to open more hotels and add workers even as growth in its home market eases and Europe struggles with the regional debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations