Lexmark Treated Like Junk as IBM Gets Upgrade: Corporate FinanceMary Childs
Credit-market investors are treating Lexmark International Inc. like a junk-bond issuer as the maker of laser and inkjet printers for businesses struggles to sell its equipment in an increasingly paperless world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing