Stocks Erase Early Drop; Treasury Yield Rises From RecordRita Nazareth and Michael P. Regan
U.S. stocks erased early losses as the cheapest price-to-earnings valuation in six months overshadowed a drop in factory orders. Treasury yields rose from records, commodities reversed declines and the dollar fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?