China Stocks Fall Most in 6 Months on Services, U.S. JobsWeiyi Lim
China’s stocks fell the most in six months after the nation’s non-manufacturing industries expanded at a slower pace for a second month and fewer U.S. jobs were added than economists estimated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up