Blankfein Says Gupta Present as Board Discussed EarningsPatricia Hurtado and David Glovin
Lloyd Blankfein, chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., said former director Rajat Gupta wasn’t authorized to disclose details of board discussions, including talks over whether to acquire an insurer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing