Astros Take 17-Year-Old Shortstop With First Pick in MLB DraftErik Matuszewski
Two decades after Houston passed on a high school shortstop named Derek Jeter with the first pick in Major League Baseball’s draft, the Astros made 17-year-old shortstop Carlos Correa from Puerto Rico the No. 1 selection.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling