Asian Stocks Slide as Jobs Report Adds to Growth ConcernAdam Haigh
Asian stocks fell, with every major benchmark gauge in the region retreating, as economic data in the U.S. and China stoked concern global growth is slowing. Japan’s Topix Index closed at the lowest level since 1983.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day