Asian Stocks Slide as Jobs Report Adds to Growth ConcernAdam Haigh
Asian stocks fell, with every major benchmark gauge in the region retreating, as economic data in the U.S. and China stoked concern global growth is slowing. Japan’s Topix Index closed at the lowest level since 1983.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt