Ariad’s Ponatinib Shown to Aid Leukemia Patients in StudyMeg Tirrell
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. said its experimental leukemia drug ponatinib helped patients with a mutation resistant to other therapies in a study the company will use to seek approval from U.S. and European regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy