Mauritius Central Bank Asks Lenders to Cut Exposure to Euro AreaKamlesh Bhuckory
Mauritius’ central bank advised domestic lenders to minimize their exposure to the euro zone as the currency slumps against the rupee, Week-End reported, citing Governor Rundheersing Bheenick.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States