Euro Gains for 2nd Day on Optimism Leaders Near SolutionAllison Bennett
The euro rose for a second day versus the dollar as traders said the shared currency’s decline may have been too quick after European leaders agreed to discuss closer banking cooperation in the euro bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’