ECB, EU Drawing Up Crisis ‘Master Plan,’ Welt-am-Sonntag SaysBrian Parkin
The European Central Bank and the European Union are drawing up a “master plan” for the euro area aimed at strengthening the single currency, the German newspaper Welt-am-Sonntag reported, citing unidentified EU and ECB officials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License