ECB, EU Drawing Up Crisis ‘Master Plan,’ Welt-am-Sonntag SaysBrian Parkin
The European Central Bank and the European Union are drawing up a “master plan” for the euro area aimed at strengthening the single currency, the German newspaper Welt-am-Sonntag reported, citing unidentified EU and ECB officials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap