Merkel Presses Spain to Accept Bailout, Spiegel ReportsAlan Crawford
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble are urging Spain’s government to take an international bailout as it struggles to shore up the country’s banks, Der Spiegel magazine reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy