Indian Refiners Cut Record-High Gasoline Prices After ProtestsRakteem Katakey and Jeanette Rodrigues
Indian Oil Corp., the nation’s biggest refiner, cut gasoline rates a week after they were raised to a record, after protests by some political parties and a drop in global crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself