Gupta, Rajaratnam Aspired to Start $2 Billion Fund, Kumar SaysPatricia Hurtado
Anil Kumar, a former McKinsey & Co. partner, testified against his former mentor, Rajat Gupta, describing how he teamed up with Galleon Group LLC co-founder Raj Rajaratnam in 2006 to try to raise $2 billion for an investment fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's