Greek Shipper Plans China Cruises After Making $1 BillionMichelle Wiese Bockmann
Victor Restis, a Greek ship owner who says he made $1 billion selling dry-bulk vessels before their price crashed, plans to expand into the Chinese cruise market in a bet on growth in the Asian nation’s tourism industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis