States Don’t Meet Global Fracking Guideline, Group SaysKatarzyna Klimasinska
States that regulate production of U.S. natural gas using hydraulic fracturing fail to meet international standards developed to prevent the process from damaging natural resources, the Environmental Defense Fund said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts