Australian Law Allows UN CO2 Use Through 2020: NegotiatorMathew Carr
Australia can accept United Nations emission offsets in its planned carbon market through 2020 and potentially beyond because it’s already signed up to the 1997 Kyoto Protocol, said one of the nation’s climate negotiators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day