Wells Fargo Would Face ‘Spillover’ in European RecessionHugh Son
Wells Fargo & Co., the largest U.S. home lender, would suffer some fallout from a renewed European recession even though it has very few holdings there, Chief Executive Officer John Stumpf said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing