U.K. Pound Falls Against Euro on Economic Outlook ConcernEmma Charlton
The pound weakened against the dollar, touching its lowest level in more than four months, and gilts rose amid speculation the fallout from Europe’s debt crisis is spreading and will harm the U.K.’s economic outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy