Thai Air’s Fired CEO Says Profit Goal ‘Easily’ AchievableRishaad Salamat and Kyunghee Park
Thai Airways International Pcl’s outgoing chief executive officer said the carrier may “easily” achieve this year’s 6 billion-baht ($188 million) profit target, after the company fired him saying communication problems were hampering efforts to meet the goal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts