Thai Air’s Fired CEO Says Profit Goal ‘Easily’ AchievableRishaad Salamat and Kyunghee Park
Thai Airways International Pcl’s outgoing chief executive officer said the carrier may “easily” achieve this year’s 6 billion-baht ($188 million) profit target, after the company fired him saying communication problems were hampering efforts to meet the goal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself