Skyscrapers to Replace U.S. Base as Office Glut Looms for SeoulSeonjin Cha
Seoul’s Yongsan area, for a century the site of Japanese and U.S. military bases, is set to be remade in a $26 billion project that will add office towers to a city where the vacancy rate is almost 10 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap