SAP Doubles Staff in Brazil to Capture Growth OpportunitiesJose Sergio Osse
SAP AG, the world’s largest business-management software maker, has doubled its staff in Brazil in the past 18 months and is hiring more people to capture growth opportunities in Latin America’s biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone