Oil Set for Biggest Monthly Drop in Three Years on Debt CrisisGrant Smith and Ben Sharples
Oil was poised for the biggest monthly drop in more than three years in New York on speculation Europe’s worsening debt crisis and a sputtering U.S. recovery will reduce fuel demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing