Obama Discusses Europe’s Crisis With Merkel, Hollande, MontiTony Czuczka
President Barack Obama discussed the situation in Europe with the leaders of the three largest euro-area economies to prepare for a Group of 20 meeting on the global economy in June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards