Nomura Top Manager Pay Rises 79% on Deferred OutlaysTakahiko Hyuga
Deferred payments boosted total compensation for the top managers at Nomura Holdings Inc., Japan’s largest brokerage, by 79 percent last year even as the company eliminated their cash bonuses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas