N.J. Senators Reject Christie’s Supreme Court NomineeTerrence Dopp
New Jersey Democrats rejected Governor Chris Christie’s second straight Supreme Court candidate, citing concern about the nominee’s lack of courtroom experience and his intent to recuse himself from same-sex marriage issues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet