Microsoft Says It’s Aiming for Windows 8 Release by HolidaysDina Bass
Microsoft Corp., which today unveiled a near-final test version of its Windows 8 software, said its goal is to have machines with the operating system on store shelves in time for the year-end holiday season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards