Merck’s Frazier Says He Won’t Follow Pfizer in Splitting CompanyShannon Pettypiece
Merck & Co. Chief Executive Officer Ken Frazier said he doesn’t plan on breaking up the company by splitting off businesses the way Pfizer Inc. and Abbott Laboratories are doing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy