Mauritius Rupee Heads for Biggest Monthly Drop in Six on EuroKamlesh Bhuckory
Mauritius’s rupee weakened for a fourth day against the dollar, extending its worst monthly performance since November, as a slump in the euro threatens the Indian Ocean island nation’s exports and tourism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone