Japan, Australian Stock Futures Fall on U.S. Data, SpainYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese and Australian stock futures fell after U.S. economic data missed estimates ahead of an employment report today and as Spain denied it is in talks about a bailout as its bond yields near a level that prompted rescues in other nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life