India Growth Slows to Nine-Year Low as Rupee Drops to RecordKartik Goyal
India’s economic growth weakened to a nine-year low last quarter, hurt by an investment slowdown that has undermined the rupee and jeopardized Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s development agenda. Bonds climbed and stocks fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap