Iberdrola Urges Poland to Keep Support for Wind PowerSally Bakewell
Iberdrola SA, an owner of wind parks from Europe to the U.S., urged Poland not to cut financial support for the technology as the central European nation devises a new renewable-energy law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing