Gross Says Low Quality of Debt Threatens Monetary SystemLiz Capo McCormick
Bill Gross, who runs the world’s biggest bond fund at Pacific Investment Management Co., said the lower quality of sovereign debt represents a threat to the global monetary system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe