FTS Downgraded on Chesapeake's Drilling Cutback PlanJoe Carroll
Chesapeake Energy Corp.’s plan to reduce drilling next year to cope with a cash crunch contributed to Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services credit downgrade of a hydraulic-fracturing company it partially owns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans