Ex-Credit Suisse Trader’s Asia Macro Hedge Fund Returns 20%Tomoko Yamazaki
Splendid Asia Macro Fund, run by a former Credit Suisse Group AG trader, returned 20 percent this year through April as it bought Asian currencies, fixed income and equities, and sold the yen amid the European crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting