ECB’s Visco Says EU Leaders Should Consider ‘Common’ FundingAndrew Davis and Lorenzo Totaro
European policy makers need to allow bailout funds to lend directly to banks and should consider joint-debt financing, European Central Bank Governing Council member Ignazio Visco said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’