Corn Syrup Makers Denied Use of Term ‘Corn Sugar’ in AdsAlex Wayne
Archer Daniels Midland Co., Cargill Inc. and other makers of high-fructose corn syrup can’t call their product “corn sugar” in advertisements, U.S. regulators said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis