Citigroup Selling Fund for Japan’s Local Banks to Hedge JGB RiskTakahiko Hyuga
Citigroup Inc. started selling a fund for Japanese regional banks to hedge against the risk of a decline in the value of their government bond holdings as the world’s biggest public debt swells.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets