Chinese Private Equity Firms Flex Their Muscles
Not that long ago, Blackstone Group, TPG Capital, Goldman Sachs Group, and other foreign buyout specialists had little trouble muscling out local rivals for deals in China. Today, Chinese firms dominate the private equity landscape. Investments by Chinese firms in the world’s second-biggest private equity market rose to $7.8 billion last year, overtaking for the first time the $7.4 billion that came in from U.S. and European funds, according to Asian Venture Capital Journal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders