Bovespa Pares Biggest Monthly Loss Since ’08 on EuropeNey Hayashi
The Bovespa index rose, paring its worst monthly drop in three years, after a poll showing support for pro-bailout parties in Greece eased concern that a worsening crisis in Europe would erode demand for Brazilian equities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster