Asian Stocks Decline on Japanese Data, Greece ConcernsKana Nishizawa and Yoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks fell, with the benchmark regional gauge headed to its biggest monthly drop since 2008, as Europe’s debt crisis threatened to spread from Greece and Japan’s factory output trailed estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy