Toyota Judge Says He May Caution Jurors About Some WitnessesEdvard Pettersson
The federal judge overseeing the consolidated sudden-unintended acceleration lawsuits against Toyota Motor Corp. said he may tell jurors to view testimony by some of the carmaker’s trial witnesses with caution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States