Swedish GDP Growth Unexpectedly Accelerates on SpendingJohan Carlstrom
Sweden’s expansion unexpectedly accelerated in the second quarter, growing at the fastest pace since the end of 2010, as consumers in the largest Nordic economy boosted spending and exports increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat