Siemens, Technicolor, Google, IBM: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
The U.S. Supreme Court let stand a jury verdict that will cost Cie. de Saint-Gobain SA’s ceramics and plastics business more than $44 million in a patent fight with a Siemens AG unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing