Palm-Oil Shipments From Indonesia Seen Climbing on RamadanYoga Rusmana and Eko Listiyorini
Palm-oil shipments from Indonesia, the world’s largest producer, are poised to advance 9 percent this month as importers increase purchases before the Muslim fasting season of Ramadan starts in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States