Nasdaq Safeguards in Facebook Seen as Focus of RegulatorsNina Mehta
Nasdaq OMX Group Inc.’s handling of Facebook Inc.’s initial public offering has already led to lawsuits and may cost brokers $100 million. What Securities and Exchange Commission officials will want to know is whether the market operator put the public’s interest first.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks