LDK Solar ‘Fantasy Land’ Forecast Belies Debt, U.S. DutyJustin Doom
LDK Solar Co., the world’s second-largest maker of solar wafers, lost 38 percent of its market value in four trading days as analysts cut estimates today and questioned whether its balance sheet can withstand a global oversupply and threats from U.S. tariffs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks