Hungary Fails to Ensure Central Bank Independence, ECB SaysZoltan Simon and Edith Balazs
Hungary’s disputed central bank law, which stalled bailout talks last year, fails to meet “all the requirements for central bank independence” and threatens investor confidence, the European Central Bank said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn